- HOW TO BECOME A DRIVER
- BECOMING A DRIVER
- DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS
- DRIVER PROFILE AND WEBSITE INFO
- LICENSING, FEES, AND BILLING
- GIVING A CAR RIDE
- CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW FEES
- LOST AND FOUND
- DRIVER INFO AND RIDER ISSUES
- TOLL INFO FOR DRIVERS
- AIRPORT INFORMATION
- TECHNICAL ISSUES
- INSURANCE POLICY
- REPORT AN ACCIDENT, CITATION, OR SAFETY ISSUE
- DEACTIVATION OR UNABLE TO ACCEPT RIDES
CALL A RIDE POLICIES
BUSES, SHUTTLES, AND VANS
TAXIS & CABS
UNABLE TO ADJUST A FARE
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please first ask if the Rider can tip you the difference so you can get the correct fare you are owed? Then, please end the ride sign out of the Call a Ride app and follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have the latest software updated.
- Close all of the apps on your device.
- Turn airplane mode on and then off.
- Shut down your device and then restart it.
- Uninstall and and reinstall the CAR app
If you’re still having problems, please contact IT support below. We will get back to you in a timely manor.