If you did not receive an account disabled message...
Simply click "Forgot login name or password" and follow the directions. We will send you a link to reset your login info and password. If your account is disabled due to nonpayment of your CAR licensing fee, please update your payment method through your profile on the app or website. If you have any other questions, please let us know below. We will be happy to help you.
If you received an account disabled message...
Please check your email for a
UNABLE TO LOGIN TO THE APP OR WEBSITE
disabled account message. Your account could have been disabled for one or more of the following reasons:
- Vehicle age too old
- Outdated driver docs
- Vehicle docs need to be updated
- Got in an accident
- Deactivated for low ratings
- Temporarily denied required TNC docs
- Permanently denied required TNC docs
- Non-payment of licensing fee
- Vehicle was in an accident and waiting on proof of repairs
- Improper image displayed
If you did not receive any of these emails and still can't login to your account, let us know below. We will get back to you in a timely manor.