- HOW TO BECOME A DRIVER
- BECOMING A DRIVER
- DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS
- DRIVER PROFILE AND WEBSITE INFO
- LICENSING, FEES, AND BILLING
- GIVING A CAR RIDE
- CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW FEES
- LOST AND FOUND
- DRIVER INFO AND RIDER ISSUES
- TOLL INFO FOR DRIVERS
- AIRPORT INFORMATION
- TECHNICAL ISSUES
- INSURANCE POLICY
- REPORT AN ACCIDENT, CITATION, OR SAFETY ISSUE
- DEACTIVATION OR UNABLE TO ACCEPT RIDES
CALL A RIDE POLICIES
BUSES, SHUTTLES, AND VANS
TAXIS & CABS
QUESTIONS ABOUT A CANCELLATION FEE
If you think you were charged a cancellation fee in error, we'll be happy to look into it. Please use Call a Ride app's "Ride History" tab in the menu.
- Open the app, then tap on the menu in the top right corner.
- Select "Ride History."
- Select the ride with the fee in question.
- Please send the ride info to "Customer Support," and tell us more about your problem. Give a brief description of what happened and we’ll review the ride.