- HOW TO BECOME A DRIVER
- BECOMING A DRIVER
- DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS
- DRIVER PROFILE AND WEBSITE INFO
- LICENSING, FEES, AND BILLING
- GIVING A CAR RIDE
- CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW FEES
- LOST AND FOUND
- DRIVER INFO AND RIDER ISSUES
- TOLL INFO FOR DRIVERS
- AIRPORT INFORMATION
- TECHNICAL ISSUES
- INSURANCE POLICY
- REPORT AN ACCIDENT, CITATION, OR SAFETY ISSUE
- DEACTIVATION OR UNABLE TO ACCEPT RIDES
CALL A RIDE POLICIES
BUSES, SHUTTLES, AND VANS
TAXIS & CABS
NO-SHOW AND CANCELLATION FEES
If you no longer need a ride, feel free to cancel it. To cancel a ride, tap the "Cancel Ride" button. A $5 cancellation fee will be charged to the Rider if the following applies:
If a Rider cancels the ride after 2 minutes of the Driver accepting and has already started driving, a cancellation fee will be issued to the Rider. The cancellation fee is $5, and it goes directly to the Driver to compensate your Driver for their time and gas. If the Driver has not arrived on time within 10 minutes of the original estimated arrival time, you may cancel with no fee.
A No-show fee of $5 is charged under all of these circumstances:
- Your driver arrived to pick you up.
- Your driver waited 5 minutes or more.
- Your driver tried to contact you.
- You declined to respond to the Driver.