- HOW TO BECOME A DRIVER
- BECOMING A DRIVER
- DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS
- DRIVER PROFILE AND WEBSITE INFO
- LICENSING, FEES, AND BILLING
- GIVING A CAR RIDE
- CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW FEES
- LOST AND FOUND
- DRIVER INFO AND RIDER ISSUES
- TOLL INFO FOR DRIVERS
- AIRPORT INFORMATION
- TECHNICAL ISSUES
- INSURANCE POLICY
- REPORT AN ACCIDENT, CITATION, OR SAFETY ISSUE
- DEACTIVATION OR UNABLE TO ACCEPT RIDES
CALL A RIDE POLICIES
BUSES, SHUTTLES, AND VANS
TAXIS & CABS
INFORMATION ABOUT GIVING RIDES FOR CAR
1. If you don’t want to wait longer than the 5 minutes allotted for your Rider, you need to call the Rider before tapping "No-show."
2. Always have the Rider scan the QR code to make sure it’s the correct Rider when they get in your vehicle.
3. Feel free to let the Rider do the navigating because you are getting paid by time.
4. Ratings and reviews are visible to Riders before requesting rides. Drivers can reply to reviews as well. We encourage Drivers to always reply positive.
5. Remember Riders can recommend Drivers on social media at the end of every ride.