Before you start, sign in as a CAR Driver on the app and tap (THUMBS UP). This will allow you to receive ride requests.
Once you’re logged on, follow these steps:
- When you get a ride request, you’ll see a notification. Tap the ride you want to accept.
- Tap "accept ride" and follow the nav to pick up the Rider.
- Tap the "I'm here" icon to let the Rider know you have arrived.
- Have the Rider scan the QR code on the emblem or on the your mobile device to ensure you have the correct Rider.
- If the Rider and Driver know each other, the Driver can manually tap the "Start Ride" button when the Rider gets in the vehicle to start the ride.
- Tap "End Ride" you arrive at the Rider's drop-off location.
- Or, tap "Adjust Fare" if you need to add parking, give a discount or adjust for your wait time.
- Tap the number of stars icon to rate the Rider. You can review the Rider after every ride or later if you're busy. That’s it!
- To go offline or take a break, tap the "Busy Right Now" (THUMBS DOWN).