- HOW TO BECOME A DRIVER
- BECOMING A DRIVER
- DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS
- DRIVER PROFILE AND WEBSITE INFO
- LICENSING, FEES, AND BILLING
- GIVING A CAR RIDE
- CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW FEES
- LOST AND FOUND
- DRIVER INFO AND RIDER ISSUES
- TOLL INFO FOR DRIVERS
- AIRPORT INFORMATION
- TECHNICAL ISSUES
- INSURANCE POLICY
- REPORT AN ACCIDENT, CITATION, OR SAFETY ISSUE
- DEACTIVATION OR UNABLE TO ACCEPT RIDES
CALL A RIDE POLICIES
BUSES, SHUTTLES, AND VANS
TAXIS & CABS
HOW TO BOOK A RIDE
To request a CAR ride, download CAR app and create an account. Then:
- Open the CAR app.
- Tap sign in and tap "Rider."
- Type in your phone number and password. The home page with the map screen will pop up with your location.
- Enter your destination in the bar at the top of the screen. Change your pickup location if needed.
- Tap the "NEXT" button.
- Choose your "Ride options" by selecting the options for your ride.
- View the Drivers that match your ride options. You can view the Driver's profile by tapping on that driver.
- You can sort the rides by price, distance, vehicle type, badges and more.
- Select one or more Drivers by tapping the circle button on the left of each ride.
- Tap "Request ride."
*NOTE: Friends, contacts and favorite Drivers will show up first on your list of requested rides if they are available.