- HOW TO BECOME A DRIVER
- BECOMING A DRIVER
- DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS
- DRIVER PROFILE AND WEBSITE INFO
- LICENSING, FEES, AND BILLING
- GIVING A CAR RIDE
- CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW FEES
- LOST AND FOUND
- DRIVER INFO AND RIDER ISSUES
- TOLL INFO FOR DRIVERS
- AIRPORT INFORMATION
- TECHNICAL ISSUES
- INSURANCE POLICY
- REPORT AN ACCIDENT, CITATION, OR SAFETY ISSUE
- DEACTIVATION OR UNABLE TO ACCEPT RIDES
CALL A RIDE POLICIES
BUSES, SHUTTLES, AND VANS
TAXIS & CABS
HOW DO I GET A COPY OF MY RECEIPT?
When a trip ends, we automatically send a receipt to the email address on your Call a Ride account. If you aren't receiving receipts, check the spam or junk folder of this email address. You can review your email address by selecting your profile from the CAR app menu on the top right corner. Select your email address to update it.
Your CAR account menu includes ride history for every ride you've taken. To review:
Select “Ride History” from the app menu.
Select a past ride and a full breakdown of your fare is available.