These steps will solve most device connectivity issues.
- Update your phone's software and settings: When not giving rides, update your device's software and settings. This can solve most common issues.
- Close any app that you’re not using: When using the CAR app, do not to have other apps on in the background. Using multiple apps impacts the speed and data usage on your phone that can impact the CAR app.
- Turn airplane mode on and off: If having connectivity issues or if the app freezes, turn airplane mode on for 10 seconds, then turn it off. This refreshes your connection to your service provider.
- Change locations: The area you’re in may not provide service or be an area with weak connection. Move to a new area and see if that helps.
- Restart your phone: Rebooting your phone essentially resets it. Resetting your phone often resolves issues.
- Delete the CAR app and re-download it: Simply deleting the app and re-downloading it can resolve the issue.
Frequent connectivity issues may mean that your cell provider or plan may not have enough data access to operate the app efficiently. Contact your service provider to see if you need an upgrade.
If you’re still having problems, please contact IT support below.